Tuesday 18 December 2012

Scaffolding~


Today I decided to finally go and get the piercing I have wanted for ages. A scaffolding piercing. On my right ear I have 2 lobe piercings, my top cartilage and my inner conch and on my left ear I only had 2 lobe piercings so I felt that was the ear to go with. So I went in and got myself an appointment and 
then prepared myself for this.

I hadn't had a piercing done in ages so I had kinda forgotten the pain but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be its just really become swollen which is normal for me and piercings.

Here it was straight after I had it swelling and still had the pen marks and stuff on it. I can't change the piercing for 6 months and can't change the balls for 2 months so that is a wait but that's ok I'll just have to wait.

My make up and shirt from today. I love this shirt, from Primark, it has all skeletons on it.


Do you have any piercings planned? Have you had a scaffolding piercing??

0 comments:

Post a Comment