Sunday 16 December 2012

My new hair colour~

Lately I've been having a long hard think about my hair and what colour and cut I really want it. After a discussion with friends and my boyfriend I decided on blonde but with a very light baby pink because a lot of people are saying the pink wig suits me. Well getting to blonde is going to be a kinda long process because my hair is crazy bad. It is still recovering from all the straightening treatments etc I had on it and not cutting it for over 2 years, the ends were HORRIBLE. So I decided to cut and colour it and here are the results. I went as high a shade as I could without it being bad, I had bleached it to lift the dark brown and black tones out but that was horrendous as the roots were blonde and the rest a ginger colour so i dyed this on top and I am loving it currently.

So without further a do, here is the new hair.


So what do you think?



2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colour! ^^ Wish I could do short hair.. I look like an idiot though D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you honey~ I wish I had long hair, I've been growing it out for soo long and its only at my shoulder I wanna cryyy T_T

      Delete