Tuesday 11 June 2013

Saturday 8th June 2013.

Through the connections of the College/University I attended for my 2 year Foundation degree, at the end of every year several catwalks are held. This is a great way for us to showcase our work and for the models to get a feel of everything before our final, major end of year show.

Saturday 8th June 2013, there was a small show held in Letchworth Garden City. In a marquee tent in the middle of the green my models got to show off my lovely fmp collection. Sadly I only had 3 models on the day and they had to be stretched across the board anyway so I only got to showcase 3 of my outfits. I went with my 3 best ones in the hopes of showcasing the best of my abilities. 

Lt-Rt: Magda, Tracey and Mary.
 

These 3 girls were lovely and really worked the catwalk to show off my childish yet adult wear designs.

Hopefully it will run smoothly on the 20th June when the end of year show is where I will be showcasing all 5 pieces of my Land Before Time collection which I am very excited about. 

What do you think of my Dino girls? Don;t they just look so cute~


0 comments:

Post a Comment