Monday 10 June 2013

Land Before Time.


Finally I have got around the posting these up. So many will know that I have finished my foundation degree in Fashion and textiles. I am just awaiting results now and whether i will be in the 1 or 2 year top up. 

For my Final Major Collection i decided on the theme of prehistoric beasts. My garment research was into hanboks and asos who were also my target audience. I created a 5 piece collection which i named 'The Land Before Time'

So without further ado. I present my collection~

1 Dinosaur short and lyrca crop top.



2 Overprint tank top dress with Dino jacket and printed tights.





3 Maxi dress with Dino jacket.




4 Skater skirt with printed lyrca bralett and Dino jacket.




5 Yoke dress with Hanbok jacket.


So thats my collection. What do you guys think?? Would you buy it if Asos sold it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment