Thursday 29 November 2012

Inspirations

This year, I've changed myself a lot, I'm on a serious diet to lose weight and I'm changing my fashion style. Trying to really push myself to how I want to look. I have chosen myself a few inspirations, most of them have bee my inspirations for a long time, in fact only one of them is new but I really do love these 4 girls and their style and dress.

So here they are:
Park Bom. Singer in 2NE1. I love this girl, her face, her clothes, her make up, her hair. When 2NE1 debuted I feel in love with Bommie, yes shes had some work done or maybe too much work done but I love her face. She reminds me a bit of me and I love that.

Suzuki Nana. A gyaru model. When I was following gyaru fashion Nana was one of my biggest inspirations and I truely adore her. I love her make up and how her hair is now short, she really rocks the style. 

Tsuji Nozomi, this girl has bee my idol since her black haired snag toothed Morning Musume days. I love her so much, I really respect her for always being herself, no matter how crazy that self is. She could ever sing very well but she always tried and she is the best mama out there, sooo cute!

Nakagawa Juria, This is the new girl, when she started appearing on tumblr and instagram i thought "this girl is cute" then slowly I saw her more and more and fell in love with her. I love her use of dark colours.....mainly because I wear a lot of black lol.

Who are your idols? Whose style do you worship? Comment i the comments below~

0 comments:

Post a Comment